Dolphin Therapy in Kiev
Also remember that a discount of up to 40% on the dolphin course.
Kiev Dolphinarium NEMO carried out by qualified specialists help children with various developmental disabilities through a specially designed program of dolphin impact on the child.
Dolphin therapy is:
- non-specific method of recovery and rehabilitation of people with psychosomatic and emotional problems;
- the positive influence on the human dolphin;
- specially organized therapeutic interaction of the animal and the child;
- the range of therapeutic techniques and methods (aba therapy, body-oriented therapy, art therapy, cognitive therapy behavioral, igroterapiya).
Thanks Dolphin therapy you can:
- encourage overall mental and physical development;
- strengthen mental capacity;
- to develop it;
- relieve psychosomatic disorders;
- reduce unwanted behaviors;
- stimulate the uptake of new motor skills;
- the self-esteem and personal activity.
Readings for the course of the dolphin:
- Cerebral Palsy;
- Infantile Autism;
- Minimal brain dysfunction;
- Attention deficit and hyperactivity syndrome;
- Down's syndrome;
- Delayed of psychic, mental and speech development;
- Behavioral disorders;
- Neurosis and logo neurosis of different genesis;
- Psychosomatic disorders;
- Post-traumatic stress disorder;
- Chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- Chronic fatigue.
With practical advice on the preparation of the child for the course of dolphin can be found here.